Thank you for your interest in being part of the first “Rainbow on the Eastside” Pride Month Art Show in June 2020.
Please read the form instructions carefully. If your submission form is not filled out completely and correctly, your submission may be discarded.
- You can submit up to 5 entries. Please provide good quality and well-lit images of your work regardless of whether you are providing a link or uploading a file. No vignettes, watermarks or labels. Still digital images must be in JPG or PNG format. Text content files must be in PDF or docx format. Still image files and text files cannot exceed 5 MB each. If you are a performance artist applying to perform during the Opening Reception, please provide links to video recordings of your performances.
- Visual artists, please include title, media, dimensions and price information in the Entry Description. Also include any other relevant sale or installation information. For example:
- If you are submitting multiple entries intended to be displayed as a single installation, (e.g. one entry is a fabric art wall installation, and another entry is a ready-to-hang print of your original poetry, intended to accompany the fabric art) please explain that in the description.
- If you’re providing a framed copy of your work for hanging but not selling the display copy, and will be providing prints for sale instead, please say so in the description.
- If your sculpture is heavy and should be set on the floor instead of on a table top, please mention that in the description.
- If your wall art is exceptionally heavy and has special hanging instructions, please indicate that in the description.
- If you are a jewelry maker or other small crafts maker submitting a collection of small works as a single entry, please specify the size of the table display or wall display of the combined works in the Entry Description field.
- If you are a performance artist, please state the length of piece that you intend to perform, and the space needed to perform it in the Entry Description, e.g. “Snow geese”, flute recital, 4 minutes 31 seconds, 2’x4′ space.
- Please keep the Entry Descriptions on this form brief. Examples are provided below. If your work is selected for the Art Show, you will have the opportunity to provide a longer description of the story behind your entry later, if you so choose.
We would like to accept at least one piece from each submitting artist, but depending on space availability and other considerations, this may not be possible. Submission of this form does not guarantee your acceptance to the Art Show.
Sending your image files
If you were unable to provide links to your entries in the preceding Artist Information section, you can(If clicking this link doesn’t launch your email program, right click on the link and select “copy email address”.)
Digital images must be in .JPG or .PNG format. Text documents must be in .PDF or .docx format. Files cannot exceed 2 MB each. Please do not email video or audio files. Provide links to those.
Please name your entry files using the following convention:
[Your name]-[Title or work].jpg|png|pdf
Examples: “Aarti-Folk_Jewelry_Collection.jpg”, “VicLopez_BearsEars.pdf”, “Gou Qi – Rock Garden.JPG”.
Please follow this naming convention or we may not be able to attribute your uploaded images to your submission. Your submission may be discarded.